During our peak holiday season (November 27-December 23) there is a handling time of up to 2 business days on all orders placed. Tracking numbers will be given immediately and will update once the package is given to USPS and entered into the mail stream. Please keep the handling time in mind when choosing a shipping speed as the delivery windows given will only apply after the 2 business day handling times. The exception is Express Mail, which departs on the business day after they are ordered. For all delivery times, a business day is any day Monday - Friday that is not a government holiday. For additional information on shipping, please see the "Shipping Times" section farther below.
We follow the below schedule for order cut-offs to guarantee delivery by December 24th (Christmas Eve). We are not in the offices on 12/24 or 12/25 and 1/1.
- Standard International Service and Standard First Class to APO/FPO/DPO AE ZIP 093 - Order by December 3rd
- Standard First Class to APO/FPO/DPO AE ZIPs 090-092, 094-098, 340, 962-966 - Order by December 9th
- Priority International Service - Order by December 5th
- Express International Service - Order by December 12th
- Priority Mail ExpressTM Military Service to APO/FPO/DPO AE ZIPs 090-092, 094-098, 340, 962-966 - Order by December 16th
- First Class (Standard) US Deliveries - Order by December 17th
- Priority (Expedited) US Deliveries - Order by December 21st
- Express (2 Day) US Deliveries - Order by December 21st by 2pm EST
With the exception of holiday handling time (March and November - December), all orders placed on our website are processed for shipping on the next business day regardless of the shipping option chosen. Orders placed after 9am on Friday will ship out the following Monday.
For all package delivery times, a 'business day' is considered any day Monday - Friday and does not include public holidays and weekends. Please visit USPS.com for a full list of Federal Holidays when mail will not be delivered. Please be advised that since most of our products are printed to order, there is often a slight delay in the shipment time. This said, we rarely see orders received outside the shipping estimate windows below.
Please be advised that Express Mail package may require a signature to be delivered. As a company, SOCKSTEE.COM is not responsible for goods not delivered on time due to USPS holding a package when delivery is attempted on an order and held at the post office if one is not available.
Depending on your specific location and Shipping selections, our estimated shipping times are listed below.
Please note that all items in your order must be in stock before your order ships. If the items are not in stock, order time can exceed stated time.
- First Class Mail (2-7 business day delivery - Starts at $4.50)
- Priority Mail (2-5 business day delivery - Starts at $6.99)
- Express Mail (1-2 business day delivery - Starts at $19.99, Signature Required)
- Canadian First Class (Not Trackable, Delivery within 20 business days - Starts around $7.99)
- Canadian Priority Mail (Partially Trackable, Delivery within 10 business days - Starts around $22.50)
- Canadian Express Mail (Trackable, Delivery within 5 business days - Starts around $35)
- International First Class (Not Trackable, Delivery within 20 business days - Starts around $7.99) - Delivery time varies by country/customs
- International Priority Mail (Trackable, Delivery within 10 business days - Starts around $22.50)
- International Express Mail (Trackable, Delivery within 5 business days - Starts around $35)
- Global Express Guaranteed (Trackable, Delivery within 3 business days - Starts around $55)
- Global 2-Day (Trackable, Delivery within 2 business days - Starts around $120)
If you have any questions about shipping please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on your delivery location and order size, your order might be subject to import taxes imposed by the country of delivery. If your country does have taxes on imports, these import taxes are not covered by the postage charge on your order with SOCKSTEE, and you will be required to pay them to receive your package. It is unlawful to request that SOCKSTEE change any information on all or part of your order to avoid these taxes.
All Domestic (US) orders will be emailed a tracking number to the email address provided at the time of purchase. You can use this tracking number to determine the location and estimated delivery time on your package by visiting the USPS.com Track & Confirm page. Please note that USPS can take up to 12 hours after the order is shipped to provide accurate tracking information.
Orders placed after 9am on Friday will ship the next business day (Monday), regardless of the shipping option chosen.
All International First Class orders are provided a Customs Declaration Number to identify your package at Customs, which is different than a Domestic Tracking number. Please do not use this number to track on USPS.com as USPS will not track International Packages. Canadian Priority mail will be provided a partially trackable Customs Declaration Number that will allow for the recipient to determine if the package has cleared Canadian Customs, however USPS will not track the order past this point.
In an effort to protect our customers from Identity Theft, SOCKSTEE will examine each order to help determine and prevent fraudulent purchases. Due to increased security measures, you may receive an e-mail from our Customer Service department attempting to verify the validity of your order. As a part of this procedure, you may be asked to verify specific information on your order that will help us to determine if this order is legitimate.
For your security, we are unable to change the shipping address of any order placed via PayPal. If you require a PayPal order to be shipped to a different address, please make the applicable change in your PayPal account before placing the order.